Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, So simple and delicious!!! recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable | so simple and delicious!!! recipe. To cook baked chicken drum with potato and vegetable Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- You need of chicken drum.
- Get of mixture of garlic paste & onion paste (can be replaced with powder).
- You need of Paprika powder.
- Use of honey.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Use of Lemon.
- Get of Oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, Black pepper, turmeric powder, chili powder, curry powder (I use 1/2 tsp each of them).
- Provide of nutmeg.
- Take of Salt.
- Use of potatoes (medium size, cut into 4).
- Take of Paprika, 1 spring onion, 1 onion, 1/2 zucchini, 1 carrot (cut all the vegetables into bite size pieces).
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!!:
- Preheat your oven into 200 degree Celcius..
- Score the top of the chicken in a few places with a sharp knife, so that all spices can be absorbed perfectly..
- In a bowl, mix all the spices, lemon, honey, olive oil, and salt. Once your marinade is combined, add the chicken, and make sure its well coated..
- Place the chicken in a baking dish..
- After all chicken are placed in a baking dish, add vegetable and potatoes in to the bowl, and coat it with the rest of the marinade..
- Place the vegetable and potatoes around the chicken in the same baking dish..
- Bake for 45 minutes with 200 degree Celcius, or until the chicken are cooked well..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/UHuTZeynoQw.
If you find this Baked Chicken Drum with Potato and Vegetable | So simple and delicious!!! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.