Recipe of Favorite 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be sensible about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and eat something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 100% whole grain german rye loaf bread recipe. To make 100% whole grain german rye loaf bread you need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread:
- Get of Rye Sourdough:.
- Get of whole grain rye flour.
- Take of warm water.
- You need of rye sourdough starter.
- Take of salt.
- Provide of Main Dough:.
- Use of whole grain rye flour.
- Get of salt.
- Take of molasses or honey.
- Prepare of warm water.
- You need of Optional mix-ins:.
- Get of toasted sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, dried fruits, etc. (or mix).
Instructions to make 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread:
- (Day 1) Mix all ingredients for rye sourdough. Cover well and let ferment for 20-24 hours at room temperature. It should become frothy and bubbly..
- (Day 2) In a large bowl, measure out the rye flour, salt and molasses/honey for the main dough. Place rye sourdough from day 1 on top and pour over warm water. Mix with your hands or a sturdy wet spatula for about 5 minutes. It's VERY sticky and more like a "paste" than a dough – you won't be able to knead..
- When well mixed, add any mix-ins and incorporate evenly into the dough by mixing an additional 2 minutes or so..
- My dough looked like this after everything is finished..
- Grease a bread loaf pan with butter or oil and dust with flour. Another option is to line with parchment paper..
- Put in the dough and gently press into the loaf pan. Even out the top with a scraper or your hands..
- Dust top with flour (I used fine ground rye flour)..
- Let rise at room temperature (24°C/75°F) for 2 hours (it's okay if the temperature is not exactly that). It should rise up to the top of the loaf pan..
- While dough is rising, preheat oven to 250C/480F. Put a steam pan at the bottom rack of the oven when preheating for throwing in some boiling water for steam later. Prepare a kettle of boiling water as well..
- After the dough had risen, make a crisscross pattern on the top by gently pressing down with the edge of a pastry card or something similar. (about 5 mm or 1/4 inch or so deep)..
- Total baking time is 70 minutes…. Bake at 250C/480F for 10 minutes with steam. Then remove/release steam and turn temperature down to 200C/400F and bake for another 30 minutes. Remove the bread from its tin and put back in the oven for a final 30 minutes. Removing the bread from the pan lets the sides brown up into a nicer color..
- Let cool completely before slicing (its still cooking when you pull it out of the oven!), preferably waiting until the next day to let the flavors develop..
If you find this 100% Whole Grain German Rye Loaf Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.