Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef stroganoff recipe. To make crockpot beef stroganoff you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- Provide 1 lb of stew meat.
- Prepare 1 bag of wide egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 of large onion; chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of fresh mushrooms; sliced.
- Use to taste of salt & pepper.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 3 tsp of garlic salt.
Instructions to make Crockpot Beef Stroganoff:
- In large skillet add oil, garlic salt, chopped onion & stew meat. Cook until onions are translucent & meat is browned. Set aside..
- In a large bowl add soups, sour cream, cream cheese, mushrooms & milk. Beat until smooth..
- Add meat (juice & all) to crockpot, then add bowl mix to crockpot & stir until mixed thoroughly. Cover & cook on low for 5hrs, stirring every hr or so..
- In the last hour boil your noodles, drain & add to crockpot. Stir so it's all combined, cover for 10 mins, let stand for 5 mins & serve..
If you find this Crockpot Beef Stroganoff recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.