Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cube Steak with Homemade gravy recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cube Steak with Homemade gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cube Steak with Homemade gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These nuts contain quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cube steak with homemade gravy recipe. To make cube steak with homemade gravy you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cube Steak with Homemade gravy:
- Take 1 packages of Cube Stak.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of Green Pepper (optional).
- Prepare 1 small of pot or kettle of hot water.
- You need 1 of pan of left over resudie from grease (the brown stuff that be at the bottom of the pan when fry food).
Steps to make Cube Steak with Homemade gravy:
- Season Cube Steak to your liking. Put in bag of flour and fry as usual for about 10-15 minutes. put on a put of water to while..
- while steak is cooking chop up onions, green peppers and anything else you will like to add to your gravy..
- once steak is done take them out and empty out the oil but not the left over residue. it is best to use left over oil that u cooked chicken in the night before. Add the onions and stuff to the reside. Aslo Add the 3-4 tablespoons of flour..
- Add the boiling hot water to the pan. then add the chopped up cube steak. Dont add to much water or the gravy will not come out dark brown but instead a very light Brown.
- Cook on a medium heat and stir. let cook for about another 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes the gravy should be a nice dark brown color. Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Cube Steak with Homemade gravy recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.