Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pavbhaji Pulav recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pavbhaji Pulav recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pavbhaji pulav recipe. To cook pavbhaji pulav you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pavbhaji Pulav:
- Get 2 Bowl of leftover rice.
- Use 2 of boiled smashed potato.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Get 1 bowl of peas.
- Provide 1/2 cup of onion garlic(4-5cloves) paste.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 tsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Mustard seed.
- Use 2 tsp of oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Pavbhaji Pulav:
- In pan give usual tadka with cumin seeds and mustard seed. Now add onion garlic paste.
- Now add remaining spices and tomato. Cover with lid for 5 min. Smashed tomato by spoon.
- Now add boiled smashed potato, add little water..
- Now mixed rice well. Cover it again for 5 min. Ready to serve.
If you find this Pavbhaji Pulav recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.