Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Best Ever Salsa
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Best Ever Salsa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Best Ever Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Ever Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. Making good decisions when obtaining groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and cook what you have on hand. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best ever salsa recipe. You can have best ever salsa using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Best Ever Salsa:
- Take 1 can of (14.5 oz) stewed tomatoes with juice, any flavor except Italian. (I prefer name brand.).
- Take 1/2 large of onion, yellow or white.
- Take 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of fresh jalepeno slices (seeds removed for less heat) or jarred jalepeno slices.
Instructions to make Best Ever Salsa:
- Roughly chop onions, garlic, and jalepeno. Chop to a size that you'd be comfortable biting into..
- Place chopped vegetables and salt in a food processor. If you like a chunky salsa skip to step 3. Otherwise, for a smooth salsa, pulse a few times until chopped fine..
- Add stewed tomatoes with juice and pulse a few times until mixture reaches desired consistency..
- Serve immediately or let it sit in refrigerator for about an hour to let the flavors blend..
- Variation 1: Add the juice of one lime and 1 tbs chopped cilantro for a lime cilantro salsa..
- Variation 2: Use 1 chopped Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce instead of jalepeno for a Chipotle salsa..
If you find this Best Ever Salsa recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.