Recipe of Favorite Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek souvlaki ＆ tzatziki sauce recipe. You can have greek souvlaki ＆ tzatziki sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce:
- Use of Souvlaki (skewers).
- You need 300 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Balsamic vinegar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ★ Oregano.
- Get 1 clove of ★ Garlic (grated).
- You need of Tzatziki.
- You need 100 grams of Sour cream (or drained yogurt).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 4 of cm Cucumber.
- Get 1 of generous amount Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※ Lemon juice.
Steps to make Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce:
- Prick the chicken with a fork in several places, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Salt well, or the flavor will dissipate..
- Combine the ★ ingredients to make the sauce. Put the sauce and the meat in a bag and marinate for at least 2 hours. If possible, let it marinate overnight for the flavors to soak in well..
- Add the grated garlic, lemon juice (olive oil), salt and pepper to the sour cream (drained yogurt). Refer to the ※ notation below the ingredients list..
- Soak the skewers in water for about 5 minutes to prevent them from burning. Thread the meat onto the skewers. You can also grill the meat as is, without skewers..
- Grill until well browned, or bake in a 200℃ oven for 15 minutes, turning them once. They're fantastic cooked on a barbecue..
- Arrange the souvlaki, rice, vegetables such as cucumbers or tomatoes, and the sauce on serving plates and it's ready! Dip the meat and vegetables in the sauce and enjoy..
- Oregano is the key ingredient to this dish's ethnic flavor. Keep it on hand for use in all kinds of ethnic cooking, such as Italian, Mexican, or Greek..
- Try the standard accompaniment to Souvlaki: "Oregano-scented Addictive Lemon Potatoes". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154399-oregano-greek-lemon-potatoes.
- I recommend eating the chicken without the sauce first, then dipping it in the sauce to enjoy two different tastes..
- To drain the yogurt, just leave it in a coffee filter overnight. The yogurt version is healthier..
If you find this Greek Souvlaki ＆ Tzatziki Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.