Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brookies (brownie cookie) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brookies (brownie cookie) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a terrible idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brookies (brownie cookie) recipe. You can cook brookies (brownie cookie) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brookies (brownie cookie):
- You need 1 packages of of store bought brownie mix (or homemade).
- Provide 1 packages of of premade store bought chocolate chip cookie dough (or use my/ your own recipe for chocolate chip cookies, leftover batter?!).
- Use 1 of vegatable oil (per store bought mix instr).
- Take 3 of eggs (per store bought mix instr).
Instructions to make Brookies (brownie cookie):
- Pre heat oven to 325, prepare muffin tin with cups..
- Make both cookie/brownie mix how instructed in seperate bowls..
- Spoon out cookie dough into cups, press dough to bottom and form a flat layer, approx 1/2 inch from bottom of cup. You can eyeball amount, like a normal sheet cookie just pressed flat in cup..
- Spoon a heaping tablespoon of brownie mix over the top of cookie dough.Only fill cups 1/4-1/2 in from the top, they'll rise..
- Bake at 325 for approximately 20 min, depending on size cook time could vary. Check often with a toothpick if dough from cookie or brownie is on toothpick cook longer.
- Let cool. Cookies are very rich, I cut into manageable pieces. You can freeze these..
If you find this Brookies (brownie cookie) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.