Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mexican Cornbread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican cornbread recipe. To cook mexican cornbread you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mexican Cornbread:
- Get of self-rising cornmeal.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need of eggs.
- Use of small onion, chopped.
- You need of can cream-style corn.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- Get of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of small red or green bell pepper, chopped.
- Take of jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped.
Steps to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 13×9 in. baking dish..
- Combine cornmeal and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir in oil and eggs. Add onion, corn, buttermilk, cheese, bell pepper and jalapeño peppers and stir to combine. (You can cook a half pound of ground beef and drain and mix it in here if you want.).
- Pour batter into pan and bake uncovered about 1 hour or until brown. Cut into squares. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mexican Cornbread recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.