Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Potato garlic Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato garlic Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato garlic Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato garlic rings recipe. You can cook potato garlic rings using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato garlic Rings:
- Take 1/2 cup of suji(semolina).
- Get 2 medium sized of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 4 of garlic (finally chopped).
- Get 1 tablespoon of chilli flacks.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cornflour/ flour.
- Get As required of Oil for cooking.
Steps to make Potato garlic Rings:
- First suji crush in a blender. Make a powder..
- Take plate and mashed potatoes in it..
- Heat the pan and add butter, after that when butter melted add chopped garlic. Fry on medium-low flame. Add chili flacks and salt. Mix it well..
- Add 1/2 cup water in it. When water boiled add suji powder in it And cook on low heat..
- Add mashed potatoes. Mix well. Let it cool and transfer in a bowl. Knead well..
- Add coriander leaves and flour. Mix well..
- Roll the dhough. Cut the rings..
- Heat the pan and put oil on it..
- Then fry rings in medium-low flame..
- Rings should be cook golden brown..
If you find this Potato garlic Rings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.