Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken and Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken and Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken and zucchini recipe. To cook baked chicken and zucchini you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken and Zucchini:
- Use of zucchini / washed / chopped.
- Take of boneless skinless chicken breasts / chopped.
- Prepare of garlic.
- Provide of vegetable oil.
- Get of Black pepper, salt, sumac,.
- Get of carrots / washed / chopped.
- Get of large potato peeled / chopped.
Steps to make Baked Chicken and Zucchini:
- Set oven 380°F, chop chicken, place in a mixing bowl, add some of your spices and half of oil, mix well and place a baking dish evenly. Chop veggies, use rest of the oil and spices to mix with them, layer over chicken.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, cook about 40 mins, then take the foil off.
- Cook 25 mins more. Must be tender, juicy chicken. Don't let them dry out. (Chicken was already cooked when you covered with foil.).
If you find this Baked Chicken and Zucchini recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.