Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and eat something beneficial. Your home should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings recipe. To cook best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings:
- You need of I used leftover smoked chicken breast..
- Use of I used the rest of my left over veggie tray which consisted of baby peeled carrots, cauliflower and baby snow peas..
- Get of 18 ounce cans of chicken broth.
- Provide of of water.
- Provide of of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare of of Red Lobster cheddar Bay biscuit mix.
- Prepare of Half cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Steps to make Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings:
- Take your pre cooked poultry of your choice and cut into bite size pieces..
- Give your veggies a rough cut and add to a large stock pot with your poultry..
- Add the water, chicken broth and bullion to the chicken and veggies and bring to a boil..
- In the meantime, mix the cheddar bay biscuits mix according to the package directions..
- Dropped biscuit mixture by heapping spoonfuls into the boiling soup and veggie mixture. Cover and boil for 7 minutes then remove lid and boil for an additional 7 minutes. Let's set for 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
If you find this Best ever leftover chicken or turkey and dumplings recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.