Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Innocent brownie cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Innocent brownie cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to innocent brownie cookies recipe. You can cook innocent brownie cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Innocent brownie cookies:
- Prepare 1 cup of Wholemeal flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Get 1/2 cup of Low fat yogurt or milk (I used soya milk).
- You need 1/3 of clear honey.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 dash of Coconut flakes.
- Provide 25 grams of Peanuts (optional).
- Prepare 1 of bananas (optional).
Instructions to make Innocent brownie cookies:
- Preheat the oven 190° Celsius (375° F).
- Combine all the dry ingredients in one bowl (flour, cinnamon, salt, cocoa powder etc). Mix the egg, honey, banana and yogurt/milk, in another bowl. Stir in the nuts and the dry ingredients into the other bowl. Make sure its all mixed and smooth..
- Lightly grease the oven tray with some olive oil or use a ungreased baking sheet. Drop spoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart and sprinkle some coconut flakes (I made about 8 cookies).
- Bake in preheated oven until cookies are set (about 40-45 minutes). Cool for a few minutes and they should be ready to eat..
If you find this Innocent brownie cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.