Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta recipe. To make ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- You need of mini penne pasta.
- Get of boiled and shredded chicken thighs.
- You need of grated parmesan cheese.
- Use of of frozen broccoli.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of sauce.
- Prepare of heavy cream.
- Provide of shredded asiago cheese.
- Take of butter.
- Use of Italian seasoning.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of chili flakes.
- Provide of Chicken bullion.
- You need of flour.
- Get of Garlic finely chopped.
- You need of parsley.
Steps to make Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- Start by cooking chicken shredding and set aside.
- cook pasta as directed set aside. cook broccoli as directed on bag and set aside.
- add butter, olive oil and all seasonings, and garlic into a pot cook down about 2 minutes add in flour storing till crumbly, now add in heavy cream bring to a simmer cook till thickened about 7-10minutes. If still not as thick as you desire you can add another tablespoon of flour. now add in Asiago cheese.Check for seasonings. salt & pepper as desired..
- add broccoli and chicken to sauce, pour over pasta. We serve family style. Top with parmesan cheese & more asiago if desired.
If you find this Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.