Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the greatest idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting recipe. To cook red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting you only need 20 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting:
- Get 1/1 of /2 cup flour.
- Get 1/1 of /4 cup sugar.
- Take 2/3 cup of butter milk.
- Get 2/3 cup of warm water(minus 1 tbspn).
- Get 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Provide 1/4 cup of plain unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 of tspn baking soda.
- Use 1/1 of /4 tspn baking powder.
- Use 1/2 of tspn salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of oil.
- Take 1/8 of tspn white vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of vanillah essense.
- Get 2 tbspn of red food colouring.
- Use of cream frosting.
- Provide 1/1 of /2 cup whip cream powder.
- You need 1/1 of /2 cup cold milk.
- Take 1 drop of vanillah flavour.
- Provide 1 tbspn of lotus biscoff spread.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of nutella.
Steps to make Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting:
- Here are all you need,in a mixing bowl add all the dry ingredients,flour,cocoa powder,cornstarch.
- Bp and bs and mix at high speed,then keep aside,again in the mixing bowl break your eggs.
- Add buttermilk,vanilla essense,vinegar.
- And sugar,oil and mix at high speeed.
- Untill well mixed,then gradually add the flour mix.
- And whipped till well mixed,then add your food colouring.
- Mix again untill well combined.
- Then add warm water and mix again..
- Grease 10inch round pan and pour in half of you batter and bake at 250F for 15-25min untill a stick comes out clean when inserted, and repeat with the rest of the half..
- Measure ur whipped cream powder, add it into a mixing bowl,and add super chilled almost iced cold milk.
- Add vanilla flavour and whipp till stiff.
- U can add more milk if it becomes too thick,now cut each of the cake layer into 2, after it cools down,and add whipped cream in each layer and place the other on top,add layer of cream again untill u finish with all the 4 layers and lightly cover the cake with the rest of the cream and chill it for 30mins.
- Here i use nutella and lotus biscoff spread(i microwave them for 5 sec to make it easy to pipe) for drizzling u can use any spread of choice and drizzle as shown.
- Chill again for 1hr and serve,wallahi this cake is so yummy and moist.
- Here it is so beautiful and super amazing and yummy..
If you find this Red velvet cake with whipped cream frosting recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.