Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cheesecake recipe. You can cook strawberry cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry cheesecake:
- Prepare 60 gr. of melted butter.
- Take 14 of Lotus biscoff.
- Take 250 gr. of German Quark cheese (fresh cheese) or Philadelphia type cream cheese, preferably low fat.
- Provide 250 gr. of clean strawberries + 4 complete strawberries to decorate.
- Get 1 sachet of vanilla sugar or a teaspoon of vanilla extract or essence.
- Use 2 tablespoons of brimming with sugar.
- Use 4 sachets of Agar Agar powder + 1 sachet to prepare the decoration.
- You need 100 ml. of liquid cream for whipping or whipping.
- Provide 4 scoops of Vanilla ice cream.
Instructions to make Strawberry cheesecake:
- Crush the cookies in a plastic food bag, close it tightly and roll it over until you see that the cookies are crumbs. Mix the crumbled cookies and melted butter..
- Pour the biscuit or crumbled cookies into the rings and with the help of a glass, crush them so that you cover the entire bottom and the surface is level. Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes, take it out and add 1 scoop of ice cream to each ring, level and set it in the fridge while you prepare the filling..
- Clean the strawberries and place them in a pot. Cook the strawberries together with the sugar and vanilla over low heat until the sugar has completely dissolved..
- With the help of an arm mixer, crush the strawberries until you obtain a puree and return it to the pot. Reserve about 10-12 tablespoons in a separate container, and then prepare the decoration..
- Add agar agar to the still hot strawberry puree, mix well until it is completely dissolved..
- Assemble the liquid cream with the help of an electric mixer. Reserve separately..
- Using a hand mixer, beat the Quark or cream cheese until smooth, then add part of the Quark to the strawberry puree..
- Finally, with the help of a spatula, add the whipped cream in several batches and mix with enveloping movements. It should be a homogeneous and light mass..
- Bring out the prepared rings and pour the mixture onto the base, spread and level the surface. Take care not to fill it completely, so that later you have room to decorate..
- Put it in the fridge for 4 to 6 hours to harden..
- Warm the strawberry puree that you have reserved, add the agar agar powder and mix well until dissolved. Take care that you do not have lumps. Distribute the mixture between the 4 rings, level the surface well and take them back to the fridge until it is time to serve them..
- To un-mould, take out of the fridge a few minutes before serving or to make it faster, heat the metal rings with the help of a torch. Decorate with strawberries and serve..
- NOTE: You can pour and freeze the layers as you want, just make sure to give it at least 30 minutes to set between each layer. eg. add the strawberry layer on top or in the middle of the ice cream layer and cheesecake layer or add it in the bottom between the biscoff and ice cream layer like I have..
- Please don't forget to tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you try this recipe!.
If you find this Strawberry cheesecake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.