Simple Way to Make Award-winning Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) recipe. To make garbanzo beans curry (channa masala, waverley kitchens) you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- Use 1 can of garbanzo beans (15 oz).
- Use 1 tbsp of tomato paste (or 2 big tomatoes diced).
- Use 1 small of onion.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Use of spice blends order at www.waverleykitchens.com.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of WK SEED BLEND.
- Use 2 tsp of WK BEAN BLEND.
- Prepare of pantry items.
- Get 1 tbsp of cooking oil (your choice of oil).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt (to your taste).
- Prepare 3 quart of sauce pot with cover.
Steps to make Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens):
- Strain and wash 1 can garbanzo beans; grind or dice 1 small onion and 1 garlic clove; set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to pot and 1/2 tsp 'WK Seed Blend'.
- Heat oil at medium heat until there is small movement in spices (usually 2 mins).
- Immediately add onion and garlic (if used) to pot, and 1 tbsp tomato paste; stir until golden brown (usually 3 min).
- Add 2 tsp of 'WK Bean Blend', 1/2 tsp salt (to your taste), garbanzo beans to pot and 2 cups water.
- Set to medium low heat, cover pot and cook for 20 mins; stir occasionally and mash some garbanzo beans.
- Optional: garnish with 2 tbsp coarsely chopped cilantro.
- For a full meal add: – Rice, naan, bread or heated whole wheat tortilla – Salad – Any sabji – Yogurt Variations: – To make hot add chopped jalapeño pepper or red chilli powder – Canned beans can be substituted by soaking beans overnight – Side item: chopped onion with salt, red chilli powder and lemon juice.
If you find this Garbanzo Beans Curry (Channa Masala, Waverley Kitchens) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.