Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Rye Bread with Caraway recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rye Bread with Caraway recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rye Bread with Caraway recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place to start as any. Do this for your house, not merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rye bread with caraway recipe. To cook rye bread with caraway you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rye Bread with Caraway:
- Get 150 grams of rye flour.
- Use 150 grams of white bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of warm water.
- Provide 1 or 2 tsp of caraway seeds.
Instructions to make Rye Bread with Caraway:
- Mix flours, yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Mix in caraway seeds..
- Add warm water and using a spatula, bring the dough together into rough ball. Add a bit more water if it seems dry and crumbly..
- Remove from bowl and knead a few minutes on a floured surface..
- When the dough is fairly smooth and soft, return to bowl and cover loosely with wrap. Let rise for about 60-90 minutes in a warm spot..
- After the dough has risen, gently knead out the air and roll out into a thick oval shape about 12 inches (30 cm). Next fold over the two long edges so they meet in the center and pinch together..
- Turn the pinched side upside-down and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cut a few streaks into the dough so it'll look extra nice when coming out of the oven :).
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap again and let rise an additional 30 minutes. Meanwhile preheat the oven to 250°C/480°F..
- When ready to bake, turn oven down to 220°C/430°F and put in the bread. Bake for 10 minutes, then turn down the oven to 200°C/400°F and bake for 10 minutes more..
- Remove from oven and let cool on a rack. Bon apetit!.
If you find this Rye Bread with Caraway recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.