Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Home-made Onion Rings recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home-made Onion Rings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home-made Onion Rings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home-made onion rings recipe. You can have home-made onion rings using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Home-made Onion Rings:
- Prepare 7-10 of medium to large Bulb Onions.
- You need 4-5 cups of (about 500 gms) Self Rising Flour.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Chilli powder (you can add more or use less).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 of Eggs – beaten.
- You need of About 1 cup (200-250 ml) Milk.
Steps to make Home-made Onion Rings:
- Cut your onions into round 'rings '- about 1/2 – 3/4 inch thick sizes. You can place them in crisp, cold water briefly during preparation..
- In a wide bowl or tray; combine the flour, chilli, pepper and salt.
- Pat the onions dry, then dust them with the flour mixture..
- Coat all the rings with the dry mixture completely and place them on a tray..
- In a bowl; mix the eggs, milk and if you would like – you can add abit more pepper, then mix..
- Add the remainder of the dry ingredients into the egg & milk mixture – mix until it's a thin batter. You may have to add some ingredients to get the right consistency, e.g. a bit more milk or a bit of flour. It's now ready to use.
- Pour some oil into a pan and heat it up; as your oil is heating up – prepare your first batch of Onion rings by dipping them into the batter (make sure they are fully coated) and then remove them from the bowl and gently with forks or tongs, and place them on a plate or tray..
- When your oil is at medium heat, you can start frying your first batch. Make sure the rings don't touch to much the first few minutes while frying. Use a Spider or slotted spoon to fry the rings and turn them after about 2-3 minutes. Fry the second side again about the same time, then gently remove them from the heat..
- Repeat the process until you finish all of them. Serve them right away before they cool to get the best taste. You can use a dip for best taste e.g. Ranch dressing or Barbecue sauce.
- Just in case your onion rings cool before they're all eaten; if you have an oven, spread the rings on a baking sheet and warm them for about 5-10 minutes at 375°F – they'll get nice and crispy. Voila! 😊.
If you find this Home-made Onion Rings recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.