Recipe of Perfect Almond Crusted Trout with Strawberry Salad
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Almond Crusted Trout with Strawberry Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Almond Crusted Trout with Strawberry Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Almond Crusted Trout with Strawberry Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Choosing to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to almond crusted trout with strawberry salad recipe. You can cook almond crusted trout with strawberry salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Almond Crusted Trout with Strawberry Salad:
- You need 4 of trout fillets.
- Take 100 g of ground almonds.
- You need 100 g of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 150 g of strawberries.
- Provide 1 bag of rocket lettuce.
- Take 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of fig balsamic.
- Prepare 6 of biscotti biscuits.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Get Pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Almond Crusted Trout with Strawberry Salad:
- Crack the egg into a bowl. In another bowl, mix breadcrumbs and crushed almonds together with salt and pepper.
- Dip the trout fillets in the egg and then fully coat in the breadcrumb mix. Leave on a tray until your ready to pan fry..
- Cut the strawberries into largish chunks. Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil with the balsamic and drizzle over the strawberries. Leave in a bowl..
- Put one tablespoon of oil in a flat bottomed frying pan and add your trout. Cook for 2 mins on each side, taking care not to remove the coating as you flip..
- Dress your plate with the rocket and balsamic strawberries and place the trout on top. Scatter crushed biscotti and serve.
If you find this Almond Crusted Trout with Strawberry Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.