Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all good for elevating your mood. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which increases serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that dictates to the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a super source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin and peanut biscotti cantucci recipe. You can cook pumpkin and peanut biscotti cantucci using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci:
- Prepare 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- Provide 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Use 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- Get 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- Take 1 of whipped cream.
Steps to make Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci:
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..
If you find this Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.