Recipe of Perfect Nacho cheese Dorito casserole
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nacho cheese Dorito casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nacho cheese Dorito casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nacho cheese Dorito casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. You can cook nacho cheese dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 1 of shallot, grated.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- Prepare 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- Get 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- Provide 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of chili powder.
- You need 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- You need of nonstick cooking spray.
- Get 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- You need of lettuce.
- Prepare of tomatoes.
- Prepare of onions.
- Use of Pico de gallo.
- You need of guacamole.
- Prepare of sour cream.
Steps to make Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
If you find this Nacho cheese Dorito casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.