How to Make Award-winning Pavbhaji Quesadila
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pavbhaji Quesadila recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pavbhaji Quesadila recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pavbhaji Quesadila recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to alter everything right away or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pavbhaji quesadila recipe. To make pavbhaji quesadila you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pavbhaji Quesadila:
- You need of For Tortilla.
- Take 2 cup of Maida (All-purpose flour).
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Mix herbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Pav bhaji.
- Use as needed of Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- Use 2 tsp of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Pavbhaji Quesadila:
- In mixing bowl take 2 cups Maida add salt and mix herbs and make soft dough keep aside for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Now take in ball from dough roll it out, heat the tawa and cook it from both the sides with out any oil just(half cook).Prepare all tortilla's same way..
- Now for assembling take one tortilla spread Pavbhaji, grate cheese on it and cover it with another tortilla. Turn on pan on medium flame grease it with oil, place quesadilla and cook from both the sides till it turns golden brown. Cut it into pieces and serve it with onion tomato salad..
- Tip.You can prepare tortilla and keep it in referigerator for 2 days,Pavbhaji try to make dry, otherwise quesadila will turn soggy and while cooking bhaji will spill out from tortilla..
If you find this Pavbhaji Quesadila recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.