Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brownie cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brownie cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie cookies recipe. To make brownie cookies you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brownie cookies:
- Take 1 box of chocolate cake mix -any kind will do.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Brownie cookies:
- Mix all ingredients together with wooden spoon.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make perfect mounds for cookies. Space evenly apart on baking sheet lined with wax paper or cooking spray. Can flatten mounds out to make larger cookies, or can keep as mounds to get thicker cookies..
- Cook for 10-12 min depending how chewy you like em. Or crunchy cook longer..
If you find this Brownie cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.