Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. This will go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double chocolate brownie cookies recipe. To cook double chocolate brownie cookies you only need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies:
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Use 6 T of brown sugar.
- Use 1/4 t of vanilla.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 5/8 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/2 t of baking soda.
- Use 1/2 t of baking powder.
- Provide pinch of cinnamon (opt.).
- Use 1/4 t of dry instant coffee (opt.).
- Prepare 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Steps to make Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Cream butter and both sugars until fluffy..
- Add vanilla and egg..
- Sift dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and instant coffee. Then add to creamed mixture. (Dough will be thick.).
- Add chocolate chips..
- Place tbsp sized dough balls, about 2 inches apart, on greased or parchment papered cookie sheet. I used my smallest cookie scoop..
- Flatten slightly. Bake for 6-8 minutes..
- Allow to cool for a minute on cookie sheet, then transfer to cooking rack to avoid breakage..
- Take a picture and enjoy..
If you find this Double Chocolate Brownie Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.