Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your cabinets with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to maple-nut oatmeal brownie cookies recipe. You can cook maple-nut oatmeal brownie cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies:
- Provide 1 (18.03 oz) of box fudge brownie mix.
- Provide 3 packets of maple brown sugar oatmeal. (1 heaping cup).
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Get 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of water *or coffee.
- Take 3/4 cup of chopped roasted almonds.
Instructions to make Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Stir together brownie mix, oatmeal packets, almonds, egg, oil, and water in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Batter should be thick enough to cling in ball to an upside down spoon. If too loose, add a little more quick oats until thickened.
- Drop heaping tablespoons of batter onto UNGREASED baking sheet leaving 2" space between. * these cooking can spread!.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edge are crisply firm andd center is just set.
- Cool for 2 minutes on pan then transfer to a rack to cool completely.
If you find this Maple-nut Oatmeal Brownie Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.