Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Not-exactly Minestrone Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Not-exactly Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Not-exactly Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to not-exactly minestrone soup recipe. To cook not-exactly minestrone soup you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Not-exactly Minestrone Soup:
- Use 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato purée.
- Get 1 of leek, sliced.
- Get 3 of carrots, diced.
- Prepare 1 of pepper, deseeded and diced.
- You need 100 g of chestnut mushrooms, chopped.
- Take A few of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Get 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 litres of vegetable stock. “Marigold” or stock cubes fine.
- Use Handful of dried pasta. I’ve used Trofie but otherwise break large types of pasta into pieces.
- Get 400 g of tin cannelloni beans, drained.
- You need 1/4 of cabbage in strips. The core stalk has also been used, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each dried oregano and thyme.
- Use 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- Take of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Not-exactly Minestrone Soup:
- Heat the oil in a stock pot or large saucepan. Gently fry the onion for 3 minutes, only stirring to avoid sticking..
- Add the garlic and fry for a further minute. Then stir in the tomato purée, pepper, mushrooms and the leek and continue to fry gently for another 2 minutes..
- Stir in the carrots and continue gently frying for 2 minutes or until all the vegetables are nicely softened but not browned. Add the cherry tomatoes and give it all another gentle stir..
- Add the tinned tomatoes and the stock. Gently but throughly stir, add the oregano, thyme and basil, bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, put a lid on and cook for 15 minutes..
- Add the beans and the pasta, stir and continue to cook until the pasta is cooked, around 8-12 minutes..
- Stir in the cabbage and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Then season to taste and serve piping hot, with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese..
If you find this Not-exactly Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.