Steps to Make Homemade Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it relates to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many men and women wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that difficult. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) recipe. You can cook homemade yoshinoya-style gyudon (beef rice bowl) using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Provide 300 grams of Thinly sliced beef.
- Use 1 of Onion.
- Provide of (For the caramel).
- Take 2 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Water.
- Use of (For the sauce).
- Take 250 ml of ◆ Water.
- You need 3 tbsp of ◆ White wine.
- Provide 3 tbsp of ◆ Mirin.
- Use 4 tbsp of ◆ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 large of pinch ◆ Salt.
- Take 1/2 of ◆ Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 dash of ◆ Dashi stock granules.
- Get 1 medium of clove ◆ Garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of smaller than a garlic clove ◆ Ginger.
Steps to make Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl):
- Make the caramel sauce. Put the sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a pan and simmer. It's cooked enough when it is lightly golden in color..
- When it starts to smell like caramel, swirl the sauce around the pan and take it off the heat. Add the wine and mirin, return to the heat and cook off the alcohol. Add the rest of the sauce ingredients..
- Cut the onion in half and slice against the grain 5-7 mm wide. Cut the beef into 2-3 cm wide pieces..
- Add the sauce made in Step 2. When it comes to a boil, add the onion..
- When the onion is softened, add the beef and simmer..
- Take out the ginger and garlic. Leave the pan as-is with a lid on until it's time to eat, to let the flavors penetrate..
- When you're ready to eat, heat up the contents of the pan, and serve over rice garnished with some beni shouga red pickled ginger..
If you find this Homemade Yoshinoya-Style Gyudon (Beef Rice Bowl) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.