Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick Penne Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick penne pasta recipe. To cook quick penne pasta you only need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Penne Pasta:
- Prepare 500 g of Penne pasta.
- Provide 500 g of chicken fillet chopped.
- Get 2 of chopped chilli's.
- Use Handful of carrots previously cooked.
- Use Handful of spinach previously cooked.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 TBS of olive oil.
- Provide 1 TSP of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 TSP of ground coriander.
- You need 1 TSP of cumin.
- Provide 1 TSP of paprika.
- Provide 1 TSP of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bbq.
- Use of For sauce.
- Prepare 50 g of margarine.
- Get 3/4 of of flour.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Provide of Left over Nandos sauce.
Steps to make Quick Penne Pasta:
- Pour water in a pot and add oil to boil penne.
- Then on the other side pour oil and fry onion, chillies and garlic.
- Then after chopping the chicken.
- Add it it the mixture of onion that is fried.
- Add the spices to the chicken and add spinach and carrots.
- Then cook your white sauce melt the margarine, add flour and milk and that left over Nandos mixes well.
- Then add pasta penne to the chicken mixture and the sauce.
- The quick pasta penne is done we enjoying me and my cousin.
If you find this Quick Penne Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.