Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Garlic Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Garlic Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy garlic shrimp recipe. You can cook spicy garlic shrimp using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Garlic Shrimp:
- Use 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 12 oz of Uncooked thawed shrimp (peeled).
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt (or more to taste).
- Use 2 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Flour (or less).
Steps to make Spicy Garlic Shrimp:
- In a medium pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sautée for 1-2 minutes..
- Add shrimp and cook for approximately 6 minutes, stirring frequently. Shrimp should be pink and solid white inside when fully cooked..
- Add salt and crushed red pepper. Mix well..
- Add a couple pinches of flour and stir. This will thicken the sauce and remove and excess moisture from pan. Enjoy!.
If you find this Spicy Garlic Shrimp recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.