Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bossam (Korean pork wrap) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bossam (Korean pork wrap) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bossam (korean pork wrap) recipe. To cook bossam (korean pork wrap) you only need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bossam (Korean pork wrap):
- You need of Pork belly joint.
- You need of Spring onion.
- Take of Onion.
- Use of Garlic bulb.
- Use of Ginger.
- Provide of Water.
- Take of Soy sauce.
- Use of Sake (Dry white wine).
- Take of Miso (Japanese miso).
- Prepare of Instant coffee.
- Use of Mooli (Radish) Kimchi.
- Take of Mooli (Radish).
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Korean Chilli Powder.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Provide of Anchovy sauce (Fish sauce).
- Prepare of Honey.
- Provide of Grated garlic.
- Take of Grated ginger.
- Use of Ssamjang.
- Prepare of Gochujang.
- Get of Miso.
- You need of Sake (Dry white wine).
- Provide of Sugar.
- Take of Sesame oil.
- Provide of Vinegar.
Instructions to make Bossam (Korean pork wrap):
- Cut the mooli (radish) in matchstick size.
- Add 1/2 tbsp salt and mix well.
- Drain the water and leave it for 20 minutes.
- [ Kimchi paste ] Put grated garlic, grated ginger, Korean chilli powder, sugar, anchovy sauce (fish sauce) and honey in a food bag or small bowl..
- 20 minutes later, gently squeeze the mooli (radish) and mix it with the kimchi paste.
- Carefully mix the mooli and kimchi paste.
If you find this Bossam (Korean pork wrap) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.