Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that tough. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter cookies recipe. You can have butter cookies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Butter Cookies:
- Use 1 Cup of – Butter.
- Provide 2/3 Cup of – Sugar.
- You need 1 Tsp of – Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of + 1 tbsp – Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of – Corn starch.
Steps to make Butter Cookies:
- In a clean bowl, beat the sugar and butter until light and fluffy..
- Add the vanilla extract and beat again until incorporated..
- Sift the flour and corn starch in two batches into the mixture. And mix until combined. If batter is too thick, you can add a little water..
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag..
- Paste the batter on a baking tray and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes..
- Bake at 170 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
If you find this Butter Cookies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.