Recipe of Homemade Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still selecting foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe. You can have sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets:
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour -.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt -.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Warm milk -.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Active dry yeast -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Sugar -.
- Get 1/2 cup of Warm water -.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Baking soda -.
- You need of For the topping.
- Use 1 cup of Boiled sweet corn -.
- Take 1 tsp of Pepper -.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of Mozarella cheese -.
- Prepare of Butter as required.
Steps to make Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets:
- Take the warm milk in a bowl and add sugar and yeast to it. Mix and let it stand for 10 minutes. It will turn frothy and is ready to use..
- In a stand mixer bowl, take the flour and salt and mix. Make a hole in the centre and add the warm milk yeast mixture. Let it run on medium speed for 7-8 minutes to make a thick dough..
- Knead the dough with greased hands to form a soft dough. Cover it and let it rise in a warm place for 2 hours. It should double in size..
- Punch the dough and deflate it. Dissolve the baking soda in the warm water and add it to the dough. Add it to the stand mixer bowl and beat it for 1-2 minutes till it mix well and forms a smooth thick batter. Let the batter stand for another 30 minutes. Small bubbles will form and now your batter is ready to be cooked..
- Now heat a frying pan and grease it with oil or butter. Grease the crumpet rings also with oil. Place the ring on the frying pan. Pour a ladle of batter into the ring. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for about 6-7 minutes. Once it is fully cooked, flip it and let it cook on another side for a minute or two. Remove the crumpets from the rings with a sharp knife clearing the edges..
- Mix the boiled sweet corn, grated mozarella cheese, salt and pepper. Smear the hot crumpets with butter and top it with the sweet corn mixture. You can add a little mayonnaise if you wish. Serve warm..
If you find this Sweet corn and mozarella cheese crumpets recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.