Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crustless Quiche FUSF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crustless Quiche FUSF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Everybody likes to have dessert following their meals and if you are one of those men and women you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crustless quiche fusf recipe. You can cook crustless quiche fusf using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crustless Quiche FUSF:
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of whole milk.
- Take 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream/Creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1 of leek, chopped.
- Use 2 of shallots, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Swiss chard.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper, diced.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- Get 3 tablespoons of bread crumbs.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 tablespoon of butter.
Steps to make Crustless Quiche FUSF:
- Heat oven to 425..
- Butter a shallow baking dish or deep dish pie plate. Sprinkle bread crumbs over butter..
- In skillet, heat olive oil and gently sauté leeks, shallots and red peppers until slightly softened. Add chard and ham and stir for 2 minutes over low heat. Spoon over bread crumbs in baking dish. Sprinkle cheese over vegetable and ham mixture..
- In medium bowl mix eggs, milk, cream and then gently and evenly pour into baking dish. Top with dollops of sour cream and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper..
- Bake approximately 30 minutes until mostly set and lightly browned. Let rest about 5 minutes before slicing..
The thing that makes this recipe This crustless quiche reheats really well. If anything it's more delicious when reheated! You can have that perfect, silky egg pie you love Crustless quiche is one of the easiest and delicious breakfast options you can prep ahead of time. This easy to make quiche is perfect for make ahead and freezer meals. Full of fresh veggies, this crustless quiche is vegetarian, gluten-free and low carb.
If you find this Crustless Quiche FUSF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.