Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These types of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Start with replacing the light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You should replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more initially, these bulbs last as long as ten of the standard type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken penne pasta recipe. You can have my chicken penne pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- Use of uncooked penne pasta.
- Prepare of chicken breasts (save juices).
- Provide of sweet peas (save juices).
- You need of chopped red onion.
- Prepare of chopped spinach.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
Steps to make My Chicken Penne Pasta:
- In a pot of boiling water add pasta and salt. Boil for about 10-12 mins stirring half way through cooking. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat add butter. Once butter is thoroughly melted add juices saved from canned chicken breast and 1/4 cup juices from peas. Let it come to a simmer..
- Once it comes to a simmer add garlic powder, dried oregano, red pepper flakes. Stir..
- Add pasta and chicken. Stir for about 1 min and then add red onions, spinach and 1/2 cup of peas. Stir until juices are completely gone..
- Add salt & pepper to taste and serve!.
If you find this My Chicken Penne Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.