Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy chasyu Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chasyu Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt is a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, however. It is a protein-rich source of healthy minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chasyu ramen recipe. To make easy chasyu ramen you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy chasyu Ramen:
- You need 100 g of Japanese ramen noodles.
- Take 10 ml of concentrated ramen soup.
- Use 100 ml of hot water.
- Use of Small bunch chives.
- Get Slices of pork Chasyu.
Instructions to make Easy chasyu Ramen:
- Boil the water for noodles then add the ramen noodles and cook for 4mins..
- After they are ready, drain the water and wash through cold water until water runs clear..
- In a measuring cup prepare the ramen soup by mixing the concentrated ramen soup and hot water..
- In a bowl, pour your ramen noodles inside then add the ramen hot soup. Add the toppings, chives and chasyu..
- Serve when hot 😄.
- You can replace the chasyu with preroasted pork belly or top side beef slices..
If you find this Easy chasyu Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.