Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yyukhoejang gukbap – korean soup recipe. You can cook yyukhoejang gukbap – korean soup using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup:
- Use of ■Additions:.
- Provide 150 grams of Thinly sliced beef offcuts.
- Get 1/2 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Chinese garlic chives.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- Use 1 of to 2 tablespoons Sesame oil.
- Take of ■Soup.
- Prepare 500 ml of Water.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Dashida.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Gochujang.
- Get 1 tbsp of Red chili pepper powder.
- Use 1 clove of Grated garlic.
Steps to make Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup:
- Cut the vegetables into easy to eat pieces. Finely shred the carrot. Slice the leek diagonally..
- For your reference: On the left is Dashida, on the right is gochujang..
- Put the sesame oil and garlic in a pan, and stir fry the beef. (No need to brown it.) Add the water, simmer for about 10 minutes and skim off the scum..
- Add the vegetables to the pan with all the soup ingredients in the listed order. Adjust the spiciness with the chili powder and gochujang..
- Beat the egg, set the heat to low under the pan, and slowly drizzle in the beaten egg. Turn the heat off and leave the pan, covered, for 1 minute..
- For reference: there's powdered and chopped Korean chili pepper, but here I used the powdered kind..
- Transfer to serving bowls and enjoy. If you add rice it becomes gukbap (rice and soup). Serve with kimchi or Korean nori seaweed to taste..
If you find this Yyukhoejang Gukbap – Korean soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.