Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Chicken Satay
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Satay recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Satay recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Satay recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken satay recipe. You can have chicken satay using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Satay:
- Prepare of chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- Provide of lemon grass (only the white portions).
- You need of " galangal, sliced (ginger can be used as a substitute).
- Provide of garlic cloves.
- You need of fresh red chilies.
- Use of turmeric powder.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Take of oil.
- Prepare of few wooden skewers, soaked in water for an hour.
- Take of oil to shallow fry.
- Get of lime wedges, fresh chilies and chopped coriander to garnish.
Instructions to make Chicken Satay:
- Grind together lemongrass, galangal, garlic, red chilies along with some water into a fine paste..
- To it add all the dry spices and 1 tbsp. oil..
- Marinate the chicken strips with this marinade, preferably overnight..
- Grease the skewers and thread the chicken strips in them..
- Oven grill them for 25-30 minutes by basting with the leftover marinade midway..
- Serve along with peanut sauce, onion roundels, lime wedges, fresh chilies and coriander leaves..
If you find this Chicken Satay recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.