Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy unusual sausage goulash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy unusual sausage goulash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Make some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super protein source.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy unusual sausage goulash recipe. To cook spicy unusual sausage goulash you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy unusual sausage goulash:
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion (red or yellow).
- You need 2 of different colour pepper (red, yellow or orange).
- Take 3 of types of freshly made German sausage 2 links each(the best quality).
- Use 1 can of chopped tomato(14 ounce).
- Take 1 jar of grilled or roasted red pepper (10-14 ounce).
- Take of Pasta like pappardella or rigatoni.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 2-3 of heap tablespoon of paprika.
- Take 1-2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper or 2 fresh chilies like red habenero or serrano.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2-3 table spoon of vinegar.
Instructions to make Spicy unusual sausage goulash:
- Heat a pot (cast iron is better). Slice onion. Add olive oil in a pan and cook onion and 1/2 teaspoon salt and a dash of pepper then cook at the lowest heat for 15 minutes..
- Slice peppers. Stir onion once in a while. When onions looks light brown after 15 minutes, add bell peppers then cook 20minutes more. You can add 1/2 teaspoon salt again. Taste and adjust..
- Chop the roasted pepper and add it to the pot with a can of tomatoes. Add paprika and vinegar. Cook for 10-15 minutes..
- Slice sausage bite size. Make sure to buy the best quality freshly made sausage. This time I have used: st. Fallen veal and pork, bratwurst, Munich weisswuust, garlic pork. For better taste, pan fry them lightly before adding to the pot. 4 types of sausage made enough for 5-6 people!.
- Cook 10-15 minutes more. Meanwhile cook pasta to the instruction. Papapardelle is our first choice but rigatoni or penne might work as well. Pour over to the cooked pasta and add sour cream on top..
Unusual; made-up on my own recipes; rerigerator goulash (Combine whatever is left Nectarine And Lime Chutney. American Goulash is an easy, one-pot, classic comfort food made with ground beef, tomatoes, and macaroni noodles. Enjoy year-round, and delicious leftover, this irresistible Goulash Recipe is guaranteed to win over even the pickiest eaters! The Sausage goulash recipe out of our category Meat! My girlfriends only criticism was I didn't make enough.
If you find this Spicy unusual sausage goulash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.