Steps to Make Ultimate Jambalaya Dip
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jambalaya Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jambalaya Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jambalaya dip recipe. You can have jambalaya dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Jambalaya Dip:
- Take 1 lb. (16 oz.) of Velveeta cheese, cubed.
- Provide 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz.) of smoked sausage link.
- Use 1/2 cup of each, red and green peppers, chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of Roma tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tsp. of Creole/Cajun seasoning.
- Provide 1 tsp. of black pepper.
Steps to make Jambalaya Dip:
- Place the velveeta, sour cream, peppers, onion, tomato and garlic in a crockpot..
- Cut the sausage into bite size chunks and saute in a little oil over medium high heat until browned..
- Add to crockpot along with seasonings..
- Stir completely..
- Cook on low for 3 hrs..
- Serve with toasted baguettes. Enjoy!.
If you find this Jambalaya Dip recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.