Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Minestrone Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup recipe. To make minestrone soup you only need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone Soup:
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 4 of chopped garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of red chilli chopped.
- Take 2 of medium carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium ribs celery chopped.
- You need 3-4 of baby corn -sliced.
- Provide 1 of zucchini chopped or sliced.
- Take 1 of small potato cubed.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 tbs of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 3-4 cups of Vegetable stock.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of soaked barley or rice or pasta.
- Take 1/2 cup of white beans (optional).
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Get as required of Basil leaves.
- Use as required of Cheese garlic breads.
Steps to make Minestrone Soup:
- Take all Vegetables in a dish.
- In a pan heat oil and saute onion,garlic,celery and red chilli. Then add oregano, thyme,chilli flakes, black pepper powder abd mix well.
- Then add all the chopped Vegetables and saute them for 3 to 4 mbts..
- Then add tomato puree and mix well.cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and then soaked barley and salt. Mix well and cover it with lid and let it cook for 6 to 8 minutes on a slow flame or until all Vegetables and barley get cooked properly..
- Stir in between. Once done,switch off the flame,pour the soup in a bowl, garnish it with basil.Serve hot with crusty bread..
If you find this Minestrone Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.