Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Chilled Ramen recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Chilled Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Chilled Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase many items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple chilled ramen recipe. To cook simple chilled ramen you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Chilled Ramen:
- Prepare 2 of portions Chinese-style noodles.
- Prepare of Soup.
- Provide 4 tsp of ☆ Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Provide 800 ml of ☆Water (I used Suntory Spring Water).
- Use 1 of (Black Pepper or other spices).
Instructions to make Simple Chilled Ramen:
- Add 100 ml water and all of the ☆ soup ingredients to a small microwave safe cup, and microwave. Heat up in increments, while stirring occasionally until the ingredients dissolve..
- Add enough ice to Step 1 so that it reaches 200 ml, and cool it. (If eating immediately, transfer to a large bowl so adding the remaining 3 cups of water is easier.).
- Use parchment paper to remove the scum that has formed on the surface. The soup base is now done..
- You can chill the soup base from Step 3, separately or with the remaining 3 cups of water added, in the refrigerator. If adding the water later, refrigerate it as well..
- Boil the noodles. Place into a sieve after boiling, cool down under running water, and strain the water out again..
- Add the soup and your favorite ingredients to a bowl, and you're done..
- If you're eating it right away, prepare the soup base in a bowl, add in the remaining 3 cups of water (ice water)..
- When eating right away (continued): If you don't have ice water, mix 1 cup of water with 1 cup of ice and add this to the soup..
- It might be difficult to remove the surface oil. Using another sheet of parchment paper is a waste! Please use a ladle to scoop out the remaining scum..
If you find this Simple Chilled Ramen recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.