Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Home made shawarma recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made shawarma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made shawarma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Some grains are actually excellent for driving away bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. They help you feel full too which can actually help to make your mood better. Feeling famished can be awful! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to home made shawarma recipe. To cook home made shawarma you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Home made shawarma:
- You need 1 cup of sieve baking flour.
- Use 1 spoon of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Use of Shredded chicken breast.
- Take 1 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
- Use Half of cup chopped carrot.
- You need of Chopped green peas.
- Use of Green beans.
- Use of Finely chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped Irish potatoes.
- Take cubes of Stock.
- You need of Spices your choice.
- Take of Mayonnaise, ketchup and wine.
Steps to make Home made shawarma:
- For the chapati bread mix flour oil water and salt to make a dough, cut dough in balls and roll out use round cutter to cut a circle..
- Fry each side on a non stick frying pan or 3 mins flip and allow same set aside cover with a dish to keep moist.
- Fry garlic, onions shredded chicken, then add veggies except potatoes, mix 2 spoons of flour with wine pour mixture into the pan stir and add potatoes allow to simmer toll potatoes is soft remove from fire. Get the patient bread add mayonnaise, ketchup and filling and place non stick pan each side for 2minutes and shawarma is ready..
Want to make your own TASTY shawarma meat at home? Try this homemade shawarma seasoning mix to get you started. HOMEMADE CHICKEN SHAWARMA You are going to love this chicken shawarma recipe because it's so easy, so delicious and so quick to make. Your Homemade Shawarma stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors.
If you find this Home made shawarma recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.