Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy baked penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy baked penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. You get the highest energy savings by completely loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked penne pasta recipe. To make cheesy baked penne pasta you need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy baked penne pasta:
- Get of oil.
- Provide of chopped chicken.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Get of chopped capsicum.
- Provide of White sauce.
- Use of Boiled pasta.
- Take of Salt.
- Provide of black pepper powder.
- Use of oregano.
- Provide of mozzarella cheese.
- Use of Olives, chopped.
Steps to make Cheesy baked penne pasta:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add chopped chicken, salt and black pepper powder. Cook for 5 min..
- Add onion and cook for 2 min. Keep stirring..
- Add capsicum and cook for 5 min..
- Add white sauce and mix well. Continue stirring for 2 min..
- Add boiled pasta. Mix well and cook for 5 min..
- Add oregano or preferred Italian seasonings..
- Now take a baking tray. Add one layer of pasta. Next pour tomato sauce. (Just pour it randomly. Not too much). Sprinkle some chopped onion then chopped capsicum, then olives. Then add grated mozzarella cheese..
- Add a second layer of tomato sauce. Add pasta, then chopping onion, chopped capsicum then tomato sauce. Cover with grated mozzarella cheese and then top with olives..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 20 min..
If you find this Cheesy baked penne pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.