How to Prepare Favorite Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to air fryer chicken casserole for two recipe. You can have air fryer chicken casserole for two using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two:
- Provide of chicken breasts, cooked and shredded.
- Use of Favorite noodles, cooked according to package directions.
- Get of cream of chicken soup(I use Campbell's).
- Prepare of frozen peas.
- Use of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of shredded jack cheese.
- Prepare of hellmann's mayonnaise.
- Prepare of lime juice.
- Take of garlic powder, onion powder.
- You need of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- You need of White pepper.
- Use of crushed salt and pepper kettle chips.
- Take of olive oil.
- Use of cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two:
- Boil chicken for 35 minutes, Remove and cool..
- Boil noodles according to package directions, remove and drain; set aside..
- In a Large bowl, mix together all ingredients accept for crushed chips, olive oil, and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese..
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan, pour mixture into the pan..
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed kettle chips(I use salt & pepper); 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, and 1/8 cup of olive oil..
- Spread over top of casserole and take a spoon and lightly or gently push topping into the casserole partially the way….
- Set Air Fryer to 390 degrees and cook casserole for 15 to 20 minutes(do mine @15 mniutes)..
If you find this Air Fryer Chicken Casserole For Two recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.