Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Yummy Baked Yams
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yummy Baked Yams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yummy Baked Yams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy baked yams recipe. You can cook yummy baked yams using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yummy Baked Yams:
- Get of Large Yams.
- Take of Butter.
- Provide of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Provide of Marshmallows.
- Take of Pumpkin Spice.
- Provide of Cinnamon Spice.
- Take of Honey.
Instructions to make Yummy Baked Yams:
- Wash yams well. Poke holes all around them with knife or fork. BE CAREFUL..
- Stir 1 tblespn of honey & 1 tblespn of butter in to large pot of water. Let come to a boil..
- Add all 4 yams in boiling water. Boil for approx. 40 mins. (Optional: cover with lid with slight opening for steam to escape).
- Line aluminum or glass pan with foil. Dry excess water on yams with paper towel & lay in pan. Cut each yam horizontally. Lay flat..
- Add butter, brown sugar & marshmallows on top of each yam slice..
- Bake at 400° for 15 mins then turn to BROIL for approx 5 mins. or until marshmallows are melted/browned. Remove & let cool a bit..
- Enjoy! 😋.
If you find this Yummy Baked Yams recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.